Commercial Gas / Multi Skill / HVAC Engineer
Commercial Gas / Multi Skill Engineer required for our client who are an M&E company. My client is looking for an experienced Commercial Gas / Multi Skill Engineer to join their team due to the continued success and growth of the business, the most successful Commercial Gas Engineer will be based close to Stoke and will be required to work Nationwide as and when required with most work being within an hour and a half of Stoke, some nights away will be required typically 4 weeks of the year in total as and when required.
The Commercial Gas / Multi Skill Engineer will be servicing and repairing commercial heating, ventilation and Air Conditioning equipment, generally in commercial office environments. All necessary training will be provided, and support will be available from current experienced engineers, to make up gaps in knowledge, and all of the equipment that is maintain is well covered by manufacturer's technical help desks.
The Commercial Gas / Multi Skilled Engineer MUST have their Commercial Gas Tickets and it would be advantageous / desirable to have F-Gas 2079 Cat-1 certificate and electrical qualifications such as 17th edition. A full UK driving license will be required.
Commercial Gas / Multi Skill Engineer Position Overview
- The role will involve travel across the UK and some lodging will be required on occasion
- You will be servicing and repairing commercial heating, ventilation and Air Conditioning equipment, generally in commercial office environments
Commercial Gas / Multi Skill Engineer Position Requirements
- Extensive experience on Commercial Gas appliances
- Commercial Gas Tickets (COCN1)
- Advantageous to have electrical tickets such as 17th edition and F Gas Certification (2079)
- Ideally located in or locally to Stoke
Commercial Gas / Multi Skill Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30K OTE £45K+
- 40 hour working week
- Door to door travel
- 20 days + BH
- Company Van, Mobile & Uniform
- Lots of overtime available, time and a half before 7.30am and after 4pm, all day Saturday and double time Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Training will be provided
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy