New Business Development Manager - IT Solutions - UK Wide
New Business Development Manager - IT Solutions
Are you an experienced new business sales professional with experience selling Microsoft licensing, office 365, Azure, cloud solutions and professional services?
Foresight Associates are proud to be working with one of the UKs largest provider of enterprise IT solutions.
We are looking for a new business IT sales person with a strong background selling Microsoft software licensing, cloud and professional services to corporate and enterprise companies.
This role is a UK wide poaition with frequesnt travel to local offices but for convemnience canddiates may be set set up from home
The ideal candidate will have
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of delivering/surpassing sales target
- In depth understanding of enterprise solution sales methodologies
- understanding of the Microsoft portfolio including volume licencing, Cloud IaaS/PasS/SaaS
- Experience with delivering monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- The ability to Identify, qualify, develop and maximise all opportunities
- Ownership of controlling the preparation of bids and formal RFI/P submissions effectively coordinating with support and enablement resources
- Meet and exceed performance KPI metrics including performance, pipeline and conversion measures essential to consistent and full year performance
- Ensure all actions from customer communication and meetings are distributed to the relevant personnel, and follow up outputs in a timely and efficient manner.
Planning and Forecasting
- Build and manage a short-medium-long term qualified pipeline of opportunities in accordance with target, company and individual conversion performance
- Provide consistently accurate sales forecasts conductive to target demand, evidencing understanding and control of customer buying criteria and process
- Relationship building through telephone, face 2 face meetings and networking
- Be able to Manage complex sales through multiple stakeholders.
- Analyse sales data accurately and quickly
- See tasks through to completion within agreed timescales.
- Verbally communicate precisely and with authority to both individuals and groups.
- Write clear, concise business English, and create concise, accurate and engaging presentations.
- That you are motivated by success of yourself and your team.
- A competent demeanour, so that customers see you as a trusted advisor.
- Persistence and resilience.
- That you make things happen, mobilising and motivate others to deliver on personal, company and shared goals.
- A creative approach, looking to find innovative ways to overcome barriers.
- Confidence, self-motivation and plenty of initiative.
- Positive outlook, being both energetic and approachable.
- Integrity, honesty and trustworthiness.