Occupational Health Nurses
RPS Occupational Health is part of an International Consultancy that provides high quality OH services and risk management to organisations from all sectors of business across the UK.
Part time, full-time, associate based or day rate contract positions available
Job title: Occupational Health Nurses
• You will be responsible for ensuring delivery of a first class leading service for the supply of case management, health surveillance, health screening and health promotion to clients.
• The work is delivered at client sites and/or RPS sites
• You will be the face of quality & service for the RPS Group and be responsible for the advice given and the service perception of the employee and organisation.
• You will also be expected to support the RPS business development and support growth by identifying and helping with new clients.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Deliver the Occupational Health Service in a cost effective manner in line with client contracts
• Develop Occupational Health policy in conjunction with client company representatives
• Maintain focus on workplace health by carrying out workplace visits to identify, advise and influence management on any potential health risks
• Provide advice on the occupational health aspect of sickness absence and rehabilitation including facilitation of case conference and fast-track referrals
• To keep updated on new occupational health processes/activities and to maintain an ongoing Health Surveillance programme
• To represent Occupational Health at client company Health & Safety Meetings presenting statistical reports and discussing Occupational Health issues
• To maintain confidential medical information as required by legislation
• Take part in regular clinical audit processes to measure, monitor and improve clinical skills and associated service delivery
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
• Registered Nurse with solid experience in Occupational Health
• Experienced in all aspects of health surveillance/screening procedures and a willingness to undertake any training for the role
• Current valid UK driving licence
Other Skills Required:
• Prepared to travel, drive and work from various clients sites
• High degree of self management, self motivation and ability to work alone or as part of a team
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Basic IT skills including Microsoft Word
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Be open to change and lead by example
Competitive salary with benefits including: 24 days holiday (+ option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year), company pension scheme, share incentive scheme, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers