Telesales Executive - Medical Supplies & Devices
Telesales Executive - Medical Products
NHS or experience of working in healthcare preferred - Full time permanent position based in Bromsgrove.
For over 20 years our client has been a UK based manufacturer and distributor of the finest quality surgical instrumentation and medical products. They have a large, established customer base in both the NHS and Private Sectors. Their Head Office is centrally based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire housing all Customer Service and Administrative functions.
Additionally, we have an experienced team of Territory Sales Representatives covering the UK and are recognised as being amongst one of the most progressive medical companies in the UK. Their range of specialised surgical instrumentation is uniquely manufactured in the UK to the highest standards of craftsmanship.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and Managing Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements
- Enter and update customer information on our database
- Accurately document all calls
- Experience in a customer service or telesales environment
- Understanding of the NHS or experience of working in healthcare preferred
- Ability to learn about product USP's and convey this information to customers in an enthusiastic and informative manner
- Ability to engage a customer on the phone in the first stages of conversation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.