Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting Business Teachers to work in the UAE
To teach Business Studies to national students who need a solid foundation to develop their vocational skills. The candidate is responsible to assess students’ performance with the aim of helping students develop the linguistic ability to function effectively in an international environment.
- Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
- In collaboration with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
- To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
- Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
- To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
- To play a leadership role in role-modelling behaviour, attitudes, and learning behaviours for students & Advising any issues relating to students.
- Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
- To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
- Teachers liaise with Student Counsellors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration
- Adapt and work to the local working environment and local anomalies and ensure full integration with Emirati counterparts.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant vocational teaching / training experience in a high school level.
- Bachelor degree in Business Studies or related subjects required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Computer literate
- Excellent oral and written English essential.
- Spoken Arabic skills preferable.
- IELTS 7 Academic for non-first language English speakers only