Premier Propositions Manager
Some careers shine brighter than others.
Something new and exciting is happening at HSBC. We are separating our retail bank from our investment bank and creating HSBC UK, with a brand new state-of-the-art head office in Birmingham. The move is a big step, and will take us one step closer to achieving our ambition to be the bank of choice in the UK. However, the move to Birmingham doesn't just represent a new dawn for our business. It's also an exciting opportunity for ambitious professionals who are keen to get involved in a unique challenge and progress their careers.We're looking for individuals who are motivated to grow and shape the UK bank, and who will thrive in a flexible working culture within a dynamic and diverse office environment, making the most of what Birmingham has to offer.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Premier Propositions Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Provide support & manage initiatives that contribute to the Premier Proposition achieving the maximum return, with the customer's voice at the heart of the country's proposition whilst working with the Group Premier Propositions team to deliver the group strategy
- Implement Global Proposition Standards as defined by the Group Propositions team and integrating them in to the local market
- Deliver projects which contribute to the achievement of the proposition performance objectives
- Work closely with Propositions, Customer Experience, Distribution team, Product and Change Delivery in order to define and build best in class Premier propositions which provide excellent customer experience and reasons for our customers to recommend HSBC
- Lead the strategic analysis of the customer base across propositions and segments, aiming to deliver opportunities to grow and retain customer value and to improve customer recommendation
- Deliver a range of initiatives or service/channel enhancements which address opportunities to increase and improve the customer relationship with HSBC and deliver a commercial return
- Providing Small to medium sized enterprise (SME) business input into product development and channel enhancement projects
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of HSBC Premier Proposition and reasonable knowledge of Retail product
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Retail Banking/Wealth Management
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. UK Premier segment/high value customer
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Product manager or proposition development or segment manager. A broad understanding of financial budgets/statements/models, with experience of analysing data effectively for planning, forecasting and reporting. Successful track record of delivering a number of complex projects and/or programmes, utilising appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
We are required by the Financial Services (Banking Reform) Act 2013 to create a ring-fenced bank in the UK by 1 January 2019. Entirely new from the ground up, HSBC UK's head office is opening in Birmingham. The location of this role will move to our new state of the art offices at 2 Arena Central during 2018.
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00009OMV.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we are open to different ideas and cultures and live by our values of being dependable, open and connected. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc