Homelessness and Prevention Team Leader
Homelessness and Prevention Team Leader required
Rate: Dependent on experience
Length: 3 - 6 Months +
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Team Leader to oversee a team of Homeless Officers. This exciting opportunity is looking for candidates to be based in Warwickshire and start at short notice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervising a team of Homeless Officers and manage the performance of the team
- Dealing with all levels of homelessness prevention and housing options
- Managing a caseload of clients
- Carrying out interviews and investigations into applicants circumstances
- Creating and maintain reports
- Liaising with private landlords, housing providers and support providers regarding homelessness and provision of accommodation
The ideal candidate will have:
- An enhanced DBS
- Experience working with Homeless clients
- Good knowledge of homeless and private sector legislation
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact Hannah Dunlop or Jack Leech on or alternatively email as soon as possible.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group`s "Recommendation Scheme": If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.