Community Psychiatric Nurse - CAMHS
Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) - CAMHS
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to health professionals and organisations across the UK. Our Specialist Mental Health division was set up for the unique needs of healthcare professionals practicing in the mental health field.
We are currently seeking Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) to work within a specialist (Tier 3.5) CAMHS service based in Wolverhampton. You will be working as part of a multi disciplianary team who assess, diagnose and treat children and young people who are experiencing mental health difficulties, in order to prevent further deterioration of complex cases. This is a temporary position for a minimum period of 3 months and requires an immediate start with the ideal applicant being able to offer full time hours.
* Experience in child and adolescent mental health is essential
* Previous community experience
* Mental Health Nursing Qualification
* Current and valid NMC registration
* Valid right to work in the UK
In return we offer the following benefits
* Limited, Umbrella or PAYE payment options
* £200 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
* Dedicated Specialist Mental Health Consultant
* Locum and Permanent roles available within NHS, Local Authority and Private Sector
* One to One support and a fast track registration scheme
* Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Alternatively, please contact Rebecca Quilliam-Brown at Medacs Healthcare on or email for more information.