Community Care Worker
- Are you a caring, reliance and flexible person?
- Could you help an older person with jobs around the house?
- Could you help someone cook their lunch?
- Could you do someone's shopping or take them to do their own?
- Could you provide someone with some much needed company?
If the answer to these questions is Yes and you have a full driving licence and you own transport then we can train you as a Community Care Worker.
- We'll pay you £9.00 per hour plus paid mileage and paid travel time between calls.
- You'll receive excellent induction training including The Care Certificate plus the opportunity to train for an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care.
- You will also receive 28 days paid holiday per year.
- We'll provided you with a Uniform and apermanent contract with hours to suit
Apply now to arrange an informal chat.