Education Safeguarding Officer
Education Safeguarding Officer - Children's Services - Local Authority Setting
Panoramic Associates are currently supporting a Local Authority client, in the South East of England, in their search for a Education Safeguarding Officer.
The Local Authority are undergoing some changes to how Multi-Agency communication is handled and, as part of that, the client is looking to bring in some experienced interim support for an initial 3-month engagement.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a safeguarding expert within Education / Local Authority MASH
- Be able to deliver DSL training
- Have 3 -5 years of front line safeguarding experience
- Exposure to educational safeguarding issues/limitations
- Adhere to and uphold standards set by the Local Authority
- Contribute to the operation of the LA's MASH
- Have an In-depth understanding of Ofsted Safeguarding frameworks
- Be able to analyse and interpret complex information, offering solutions for both medium and long term outcomes
The local authority is looking for an expert in Safeguarding with an education background, who is willing to train and support safeguarding staff development, as well as improve how the information is processed and dealt with.
In you feel like you fit the bill, apply immediately to Reece Watson for an informal conversation.
Safeguarding Officer / Education Safeguarding Officer / MASH / Educational Child Protection /