Physiotherapist - West Bromwich - £25-£33K
At Meridian we have an exciting opportunity to be a Physiotherapist for one of our clients. The client is an independent organisation who offers a range of health and injury management services and operate a number of offices throughout the region.
To provide clinical assessment (physical and other specialist assessment), analysis, diagnosis and appropriate management of patients with musculoskeletal complaints using current evidence and clinical reasoning, within agreed client Key Performance Indicators.
- To cover a range of assessments, primarily including Physical Musculoskeletal Assessment but could also require Ergonomic Assessments and fit for work testing plus possible Specialist Assessments e.g. Functional Capacity Evaluations, Matching Capabilities, Post Offer Screening Tests and Workstation Assessments (training will be provided so previous experience in these are not essential)
- To work within your scope of practice and ensure that appropriate referral to General Practitioners, Specialists and Allied Health Professionals is done as soon as a need has been identified
- To maintain clinical objectivity at all times, with the patients wellbeing in mind
Education and Qualifications:
- Formal Clinical Physiotherapy Qualification
- Member of the UK Health Professions Council (HPC), Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP)
- Evidence of continuing professional development
These are essential for the role.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Previous experience in using computer software including Microsoft Office, this is essential
- Previous experience of using online/computerised reporting templates/databases and interpreting statistics for the purpose of managing & reporting
- At least 3-year postgraduate clinical experience
- An understanding of IPRS operational procedures
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV below or call Jennifer on or email to discuss this position further
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.