HR Operations Manager
As the HR Manager, you will be responsible for the people related queries, change management and managing your team to deliver excellent HR services to a dynamic and fast paced work environment.
You will be challenged with managing your time between and on-shore and off-shore team, ensuring your response times are well within HR policies.
This autonomous HR team will allow you to really influence processes and policies withing your peer group. Often spear-heading the changes, other times offering valuable support.
Some of your duties will include, but aren't limited to:
- Effectively manage day-to-day operations, whilst recognising improvement opportunities
- Develop effective strategies and best practices to maximising effectiveness
- Managing, supporting and developing a team of at least 8 HR Administrators. You will create succesion plans whilst developing key areas
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Manage projects that will introduce HR business change
- Be a pivotal support mechanism in the HR helpdesk
You will need to be CIPD qualified and have proven working experience within an operational and HR SSC environment.