Project Administrator, Worcester
This is an exciting, not to be missed opportunity for an experienced Administrator to work on a major and prestigious project within a team based in Worcester. Our client is well-established electrical distribution network operator with over 7 million customers throughout the UK. As a national business, they pride themselves on their first class reputation for network reliability and business efficiency, receiving the Government’s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year.
You will play a pivotal part within the project and the role of Project Administrator will include;
- Dealing with internal and external parties by email, telephone and face to face client and site meetings.
- Keeping track of employees hours, collating and co-ordinating timesheets
- Inputting and updating databases
- Updating standards and policies
- Compiling information and statistics
- Proof reading, cross referencing legal documents, contracts and agreements.
The ideal candidate
- Ideally experience of working on a project
- A genuine interest and passion to get to grips with the project, willingness to learn and get involved
- Excellent IT skills - specifically databases and Excel
- Confident and worldly, ability to communicate at all levels in a fast paced environment
- Super organised
- Reliable, good time keeper
- Excellent time management
- Ability to pick up technical terminology
- Excellent attention to detail, meticulous
- Good team player, can do attitude
- Previous administration experience
You must be able to work at our client’s office in Worcester but also be available to travel to meetings associated with the project in Birmingham and London.
This is a temporary ongoing contract for at least 2 - 3 years.
Excellent hourly rate, enhanced benefits and ongoing training and support within the role.
The successful candidate will be required to start at the beginning of November.
e mail CV or call Eli