Role: Quality Engineer
Location: Sutton Coldfield
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Due to continued success, a leading global business are looking for a quality engineer to join their automotive site in Sutton Coldfield.
The responsibilities of the Quality Engineer are:
- Manager the site QMS ensuring compliance to ISO9001 & TS16949
- Manage the transition to achieve IATF16949
- Manage any customer concerns to satisfactory resolution ensuring implementation of corrective actions
- Support new product introduction
- Part inspection, manual & CMM
- Drive continuous improvement across the business
The successful Quality Engineer will have the following skills / experience:
Educated to HNC level in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering / equivalent experience
- Conversant with TS16949 - IATF preferred
- Strong knowledge of FMEA, Control Plans, SPC, and PPAP documentation
- Strong problem-solving skills - 8D, 5Y, Ishikawa, etc.
- Experience of using lean / six sigma continuous improvement methodologies is beneficial
- Ability to use CAD
As the successful Quality Engineer, you will gain the opportunity to build a career in quality with a leading Automotive engineering company, you will benefit from a competitive package and excellent career prospects.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details quoting ref 12384/DS or by calling Dan Smith on .