IT Business Analyst & Project Manager
My client is an outstanding legal company that believe in taking care of the clients and their staff. They have a history of taking on people because of their skill set and individuality and support each individual’s growth and career progression within the business.
Working within one of the major players in the legal sector you will be given the opportunity to show your excellent technical and business skills whilst being active in all the developments and improvements of a brand-new team.
- Enthusiastic IT Business Analyst & Project Manager
- Experience of creating paperless teams
- Broad set of skills that show flexibility and adaptability
- Sound knowledge or organisational behaviour
- Leadership qualities and strong negotiation skills
- Proactive approach and ability to focus on key priorities for various teams
- An ability to source data from various sources using it to determine appropriateness in given situations such as workshops, interviews, IT Skills etc
- Analytical mind set and ability to see the bigger picture
- Experience with Analysis Services and MS SQL Sequel Server Reporting Services
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong visual design skills used in creating information, easy to understand reports and dashboards
- Delivering elements of system design including data migration rules, business rules, templates or other detailed deliverables
- Understanding the IT needs of multiple stakeholders and translating these needs into scoped IT projects for the Consumer and Volume business legal teams.
- Understanding the firm’s IT strategy and the business strategy of the practice areas that the role supports; ensuring that the IT projects contribute to these strategies.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Working upon more than one system and ensuring that the projects enable the systems selected to be integrated and can talk to one another to deliver maximum efficiency and business value.
- BCS Business Analysis International Diploma (desirable).
- Project management qualification (desirable)
- Experience within the legal sector, consumer services industry or with a volume outsourcing provider
Competitive benefits package