Community Psychiatric Nurse CPN
Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to health professionals and organisations across the UK. Our Specialist Mental Health division was set up for the unique needs of healthcare professionals practicing in the mental health field.
We are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) to work within a Community Mental Health Team based in West Bromwich. This community based team provides multi-disciplinary assessment, treatment and care for clients experiencing mental health issues. You will be holding a case load of patients and will be expected to hit the ground running, working independently and providing ongoing treatment. This placement will be an ASAP start initially for 3 months.
* Experience in community mental health is essential
* Mental Health Nursing Qualification
* Current and valid NMC registration
* Valid right to work in the UK
* Valid UK driving license
In return we offer the following benefits:
* Limited, Umbrella or PAYE payment options
* £200 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
* Dedicated Specialist Mental Health Consultant
* Locum and Permanent roles available within NHS, Local Authority and Private Sector
* One to One support and a fast track registration scheme
* Free Mandatory Training
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Alternatively, please contact Rebecca Quilliam-Brown at Medacs Healthcare on or email for more information.