Management Accountant required for an SME business based near Dudley. This is an opportunity for an experienced candidate from an SME background to join a prosperous and growing company, looking after two subdivisions and reporting directly to the Group FD.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Production of full monthly management accounts for two businesses (£5m turnover)
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Overseeing the ledger clerk and covering in their absence
- Monthly variance analysis and commentary for the board pack
- Working closely alongside the operations managers
- Being a point of contact for the auditors
You will ideally be ACCA/CIMA qualified, though if you are Qualified By Experience with a strong history of similar roles you are also encouraged to apply. You must be proficient in Excel and have good experience pulling together full sets of accounts for SME businesses previously.