Human Resources Manager
Duration: 6 months FTC (Possible extension)
The successful candidate for the role of HR Manager will work closely with the Group HR Director to provide professional advice to individual business units, managers, employees and shareholders.
You will work in a small HR team therefore we're seeking a pro-active, hands on and thorough individual who has previous experience dealing with general HR matters. You will also manage the daily tasks and objectives of the HR Assistant.
Key responsibilities of the role of Human Resources Manager:
- As the HR Manager you will be responsible for and maintain best HR Practice and employment law compliance
- Advise on and conduct: investigations, disciplinary and grievance proceedings, performance management, fixed term contracts, contractual changes, absence management, long term sick issues, maternity / paternity, flexible working requests, TUPE and redundancy.
- Oversee all recruitment including advertisements, shortlisting and interviews for any vacancies.
- Assess training needs, maintain training records, coordinate mandatory training, organise in-house training and ensure all qualifications are kept updated.
- Monitor employee absences, ensure sickness and holidays are recorded accurately on the system
- Conduct inductions, return to work interviews, probation reviews, bi-annual appraisals and exit interviews
- The HR Manager will support line manager with personal development plans and appraisal training
- Deal with incoming HR queries from employees and line managers.
- Oversee and support monthly Payroll
- Oversee the administration of the group pension schemes
- The role of HR Manager will see you Monitor all HR administration
The successful candidate for the role of HR Manager will be expected to bring superb communication skills honed in business partnering/advisory roles Knowledge of employment issues, e.g. absence management, disciplinary and grievance etc. have the ability to build rapport quickly with staff and key members of the executive team. As a HR Manager you must be confident advising managers on all aspects of people management and development. Demonstrable experience in managing TUPE, redundancy or other relevant HR projects.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please contact John Fox at Sellick Partnership on .
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last fifteen years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.