Excellent opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join an award-winning Civil and Structural Engineering practice on a permanent basis in Warwickshire. Our client has a wealth of experience providing expert engineering and design solutions to an array of projects in the Aviation, Rail, Education and Healthcare sectors. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Structural Engineer to join their innovative team.
The successful candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities including:
- Producing comprehensive Civil and Structural design packages throughout all stages
- Leading the delivery of Civil and Structural designs across multiple projects
- Carrying out site surveys
- Conducting site visits to monitor progress
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders, including clients and sub-contractors
- Mentor junior/less experienced team members
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Chartered engineering status
- Degree qualified in relevant subject (or equivalent)
- Experience conducting technical design reviews/critiques of projects in process
- Thorough knowledge of current codes, standards and responsibilities under CDM, and Health and Safety regulations
- Proven ability to work within a fully integrated and multi-disciplined design team
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Jake Jessey on or email Jake.Jessey @Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 12853JJ. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.