Energy Sustainability Manager
Energy Sustainability Manager - 6 Months - Warwickshire - Negotiable Daily Rate
- You'll work collaboratively with Corporate Property and internal and external energy managers, responsible for developing and promoting a positive best practice sustainable energy culture to drive energy efficiency while delivering significant organisational value and estate cost efficiencies.
- Ensure that the estate meets energy management standards and that sustainability is brought in to every aspect.
- Manage the strategy for the measurement and metering of the estate, connecting stakeholders with this data to inform and enable intervention and innovation as required.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures which identify energy saving opportunities and present to the Corporate Property Leadership team for review and approval.
- Develop prioritised programmes of works in conjunction with Corporate Property's supply chain partners which support the energy reduction strategy.
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure compliance with The European Energy Act as the expert for all utility (electricity, gas, water) queries within Corporate Property and the wider property portfolio.
- Contribute where applicable to development and creation of policies which support achieving sustainability targets.
- Develop relationships with suppliers of energy saving products/services and where appropriate, prepare financial analysis and business case proposals to present to the Corporate Property Leadership Team for investment approval.
- Manage a reduction of gas and electricity consumption of 6% across corporate property.
- In conjunction with Global Procurement and SSR review and provide the necessary data required as part of the Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme.
- Ensure high levels of stakeholder engagement and management through collaborative working and clear communication across regional and virtual teams.
- Pro-actively manage, develop and maintain positive relationships with external stakeholders. Embed a continuous improvement culture in Corporate Property and through this enable performance improvement (Safety, Operational, Financial, and Customer) to enable Corporate Property to meet its RIIO commitments.
- Innovative, forward thinking Energy Manager's who have a passion for creating new ideas and drive towards the 10% consumption reduction goal by 2020.
- Dedicated to delivering energy efficiency's.
- Ideally a background in Utilities/Energy.
- Previous experience of interpreting and utilising data
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.