We are recruiting for a PA on behalf of our client based in Derby. This is a short term temporary role.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Personal Assistant
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Dealing with confidential information.
- Minute taking
- Formulating packs
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with other staff members.
Details of a Personal Assistant
- Location: Derby
- Hours: Mon-Fri 37 hours
- Temporary Ongoing
Skills and Experience of a Personal Assistant
- Microsoft office literate - strong skills in PowerPoint/ Microsoft word.
- Previous PA experience
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Confident in completing business administration tasks within deadlines.
Benefits of working as a Personal Assistant
- 28 days holidays
- Working for a reputable company
- Good company Pension
- Company car park
If you are interested in this position please click Apply