Nursing Home Manager - GBP50k to GBP60k
NURSING HOME MANAGER
We are currently recruiting for a Nurse Home Manager in Stoke on Trent area, with a truly remarkable and reputable company. If you are an experienced Nurse trained Home Manager then carry on reading.
This beautiful care home is currently seeking a determined, ambitious and efficient candidate to join their team as a Home Manager. You will be expected to continue to improve the houses performance and service to residents with new and innovating ideas.
As Home Manager, you will draw upon your existing expertise and leadership skills. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home, guaranteeing it functions efficiently whilst upholding the highest standards of excellence, care and clinical brilliance.
As the Nurse Home Manager, you will also be clinically strong and experienced in delivering high standards of nursing care.
Key responsibilities will focus on management of staff, delivery of care to residents, recruiting staff, training, gaining/maintaining occupancy and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
Your expected duties as a Home Manager:
- You will manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
- Maintain occupancy levels within the service
- You will support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
- You will support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
- You will ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they can exercise choice in all areas of their life.
- You will work in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, and applicable legalisation
I can't say too much at this stage but the benefits package is very competitive in the market.
To apply and find out more about what exactly this opportunity is please do not hesitate to send you CV and pick up the phone to speak to Martha on [... Click Apply...].
We look forward to speaking with you and telling you more about this great opportunity.