Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are seeking an enthusiastic, well presented and driven applicant to fill an opportunity within a thriving retail automotive group.
The ideal candidate will see this as a great opportunity to work at the heart of a well-known and proud Shropshire business, that is in its 100th year.
We are a family owned business for which hard work, providing great service and getting on with everyone is especially important.
The role is a Purchase Ledger Clerk who will be joining a team of 12 within the accounts department, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Scanning, coding and checking invoices using the PIA system;
- Set up the relevant files in order for BACS payments to be made;
- Check and reconcile supplier statements;
- Filing of statements;
- Deal with purchase enquiries;
- Process staff expenses and petty cash claims;
- Uploads of Lombard and PIA to Power;
- Reconciliation of the purchase ledger.
We are looking for an individual with good communication, organisational and IT skills with a keen eye for detail. Ideally we would like somebody with Purchase Ledger experience, AAT/CIMA preferable however not essential.