HR ADVISOR - full or part time considered
Circa GBP25k per annum
Due to significant expansion, this independent HR Consultancy are looking to recruit an HR Advisor with previous related experience and confident working within a fast paced environment. This role also requires enormous flexibility and therefore a car driver is essential as this role will require travel to client offices throughout Shropshire and the West Midlands.
To provide advice and support to clients across a broad range of generalist HR areas, including sickness absence management, disciplinary and grievance, recruitment and selection to name a few.
- To support clients and provide day to day generalist HR support and advice as required.
- To create appropriate letters and other related HR documentation in line with client requirements.
- To provide support to the internal HR Consultant team as required, i.e. HR administration, note taking and training delivery, on-site client personnel file audits, job description development etc.
- Keeping abreast of employment law changes, ensuring internal and external documents are updated as required.
- To attend and support networking events and promotional activities.
- Previous experience within a busy HR environment.
- Knowledgeable and up to date with UK employment legislation and HR best practice.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and use of the internet.
- Able to plan and prioritise in order to meet changing demands and deadlines.
- A relevant HR qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- Effective business partnership qualities to ensure confident in your approach to HR advice.
- Demonstrating a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Respectful of confidentiality and the sensitivity of client information.
- Professional, confident and a willingness to learn and develop within the role.
To apply for this exciting role please click on the apply button
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here