Care Worker/Carer - Full Time & Part Time
Care Worker - Alcester/Warwickshire -GBP8.32 - GBP8.60 per hour
Global Recruitment & Training Academy is seeking a Care Worker to provide all aspects of personal care to service users in Alcester, Warwickshire
Care Worker Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with families and individuals in care homes providing person centred care and support
- Ensure the clients maintain their independence by promoting independence and ensuring the individuals are safe and well
- Provide motivation and support
- Work with family members who may be caring for another family member or alone with an individual who has no one
- Provide holistic package of care enabling the individual to live their chosen life in the lifestyle they wish and have as much independence as possible and throughout providing dignity and safeguarding
Care Worker Key Experience and Requirements
- No experience required, full training provided.
- Drivers preferred however not essential
In return for your commitment the successful Care Worker will receive GBP8.32 - GBP8.60 per hour depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for the Care Worker opportunity, please submit your CV for review.