Administrator (Financial Services) Warwickshire
My client is a long established and highly reputable Independent Financial Adviser who specialises in pensions (including more complex types), investments and financial planning for ex pats.
They now seek a further member of the team.
The role would include:
- File checking - ensuring all core documents are present on file, audit trail is present on file & ATR matches the report
- File cleanse - tidy up electronic files and remove duplications
- Disposing of paper copies and storing electronic files for 7 years
- Annual reviews - preparation of annual review and issuing to the client, making amendments/fund switches as applicable
- Bi or tri annual reviews - liaising with DFM
- Professional development - ensure that annual tests are undertaken and admin staff are aware of key changes
- Administration - assisting the admin team when necessary - new business processing/existing client enquiries when workload requires
- The role will probably be full time or maybe 4 days per week but can include some flexibility.
- Excellent opportunity to use your semi compliance/file checking experience within a great environment.