Would you like to work for a leading main contractor operating throughout the Midlands area? They currently have an opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer / Section Engineer to join their Midlands based project delivery team.
The successful candidate will be involved in a number of Design and Build projects within sectors including healthcare, education, commercial, retail and leisure facilities. Typical values range between £20m and £60m and cover the West Midlands region.
To be successful in this role, you will hold prior experience of working in an Engineering role and will have delivered design & build projects with values of at least £5million. My client are particularly interested in meeting candidates with prior experience of working for a blue-chip, main contractor who operate in the UK.
- Maintaining a high standard of health, safety and environmental management.
- Ensuring that the project is delivered to the client's expected level of quality in accordance with the project specifications and project requirements.
- Experience of setting out large design and build projects
- Experience with one man robotics
- Set out detailed works as per the contract drawings ensuring checks are carried out on a regular basis
- Ensure that records are accurate and comply with organisational and legal requirements
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise at any time
- Working to eliminate waste so as to avoid non recoverable costs and preliminary losses.
- Undergoing continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness.
The Successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of delivering commercial construction projects whilst working for a UK main contractor.
- Engineering qualification
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- First Aid certificate.
- Valid driving licence.
Role: Site Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £42,000 + Package
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.