This is a role of accounts semi-senior at a leading practice in the Stoke area. The role is varied and incorporates a significant client facing aspect.
My client is a leading practice based on the outskirts of Stoke-on-Trent. They are a dynamic and fast paced firm, who put both the clients and employees needs at the heart of everything they do. As a result of the excellent service they offer, they are expanding, meaning that they are now in a position to grow their team.
The key responsibilities include:
- preparation of management and year end accounts
- processing VAT returns
- performing tax computations
- ad hoc bookkeeping duties
- liaising with clients both via the phone and at their premises
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-4 years experience within practice
- Ability to prepare statutory accounts for small to large t/o clients
- Enthusiastic and motivated attitude
- Ability communicate effectively with clients
- AAT qualified or ACCA part qualified
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Competitive salary & study support package