Internal Sales Account Manager West Midlands. A well known and respected international client from the process equipment industry is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and well organised Internal Sales Coordinator to join its vibrant and dynamic team in the Kings Norton area of Birmingham. Reporting directly to the UK Sales Manager, this busy and varied role provides autonomy without being micromanaged. The duties are interesting and varied from day to day, and includes organising training days to demonstrating equipment to clients as well as general sales and administration. As a result will be highly rewarding for candidates with the right positive attitude. The company also provide ongoing training within the UK and Europe giving the opportunity to travel internationally as part of this exciting role.
As an Internal Sales Coordinator, in most cases you will be the very first point of contact for customers, offering technical support and assistance across the product range. Essential attributes include:
- Excellent customer service and administration skills
- Previous experience of internal sales
- Highly computer literate:
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Results driven and flexible with a 'can-do’ attitude
- Easily commutable to Kings Norton
- Open to travelling across the UK and Europe for training (therefore a UK Passport is essential)
Desirable (but not necessarily essential) attributes include:
- Fork Lift Truck Licence (training will be provided)
- Background working in a technical support environment
- IT experience ACT (or similar CRM system) / OPERA3 (or similar ordering system)
In return the role offers a good basic salary of circa £28,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) + pension with the chance for incremental salary increases with role progression.
If you feel you fit the criteria, please apply with your CV and covering letter on why you feel you would be right for this role.
Whilst we thank all Internal Sales people who respond, please be advised that only applications shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Aarca is one of the UK’s most prestigious internal sales recruitment agencies and specialise in engineering sales recruitment and placement of internal sales staff and telesales. At Aarca we offer a service that is second to none, for people seeking specialist internal sales positions.