National Account Manager-FMCG fast growing food manufacturer
National Account Manager-FMCG growing food manufacturer!
£40,000-£45,000 OTE £55,000-£60,000 & package
Do you have a successful sales background from a foodservice or food manufacturing business?
Seeking a new challenge with lots of growth potential?
I am seeking a highly-experienced NAM that is entrepreneurial and self-motivated individual who can thrive in a challenging role and is looking for the next step in their career.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a fantastic growing business with the empowerment to really drive growth with key accounts, crucial to the success of the business who are in the process expanding further.
As the National Account Manager, you will be responsible for all lucrative accounts in the food service channel and will be expected to deliver account annual sales plan to time and to budget that is both profitable and growing.
- Create, negotiate and implement profitable JBP’s with key accounts and deliver to time and budget for the accounts & the business.
- Review and monitor plans on a regular basis to ensure the plan is being achieved.
- Build strong customer relationships across multi channels including buying, supply chain, finance and field/outlet levels.
- Manage the full promotional/activation mix for the named accounts, agreeing the promotional plan where relevant, the forecast and working internally with the operations and trade marketing teams to deliver this.
- Managing agreed Food Service Channel budget across all elements of the mix i.e.: promotions, fixed investment, online, trade marketing spends
- Gain listings of new NPD in key accounts, within agreed parameters. There will be some creative input at development stage working with the NPD teams.
- Key leadership role within the team & senior stakeholder management, so line management experience would be highly beneficial.
You must have:
- Proven 3-5 years’ experience in FMCG sales from a senior level in foodservice or wholesale.
- Proven commercial background in understanding margins and POR.
- Excellent relationship building skills, being able to network across the key account base and work cross-functionally to make it happen.
In addition, there will be exciting career prospects for the right candidate too!
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to or call for more information.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.comCOREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!