Campaign Data Assistant
Great opportunity to work for a major International business, working alongside a great experience and friendly team based in Wolverhampton.
To help optimise marketing activity by analysing our customer data and reporting on email, postal and social campaigns.
- Campaigns, promotions, web traffic and digital marketing
- Updating of campaign reports to accurately track KPIs
- Analysing performance and identifying trends to make actionable recommendations for both marketing and category management
- Report and track campaign test results to optimise campaign performance
- Create data selections using the marketing single customer view (SCV)
- Produce ROI measurement for all campaigns
- Analyse and track trends in the customer base, to include new customer introduction, reactivation, engagement, and marketable audience
- With the Head of Direct Marketing help manage a test and learn strategy, primarily through A/B tests, to cover all direct marketing channels
- Provide support to colleagues by producing analysis, reporting and extracts from the marketing database and email broadcast system.
- Optimise web-based data-oriented marketing such as PPC (per per click) advertising through Google Adwords.
- Experience of using campaign data systems such as Marketo, Teradata, Faststats, Adobe Campaign/Neolane, Elogua, or similar.
- Good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and the ability to use more advanced functionality within Excel.
- Good working knowledge of all other standard MS Office products
- The ability to work consistently and accurately to an agreed process
- The ability to work to tight deadlines when required
- Proactive self-starter who constantly strives to improve themselves and their output
- Focused executor, with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and stay focused on delivery
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well with others
- Sense of fun, can enjoy their working day
- Good team player
- Good communicator