Financial Manager / Consultant
Auditel Franchise Opportunity
Who We Are
We assist and educate our clients to make smarter buying and management decisions, leading to business longevity and growth. Our franchisees become invaluable, outsourced board level members of the companies they serve.
Founded in 1994, we have over 20 years' experience in strategic cost management. Our award-winning business model has been successfully replicated by over 160 franchisees who proudly serve more than 3,000 clients in almost every sector of the economy.
Who Are We Looking For?
Our franchisees work smarter and more efficiently to achieve their goals of increased time, flexibility and income. The franchise is ideal for professionals who:
- Have previous business management experience
- Possess a strong desire to work for themselves
- Are ambitious and motivated to build a profitable business
- Have Strong business development and negotiation skills
- Recognise the combined skillset and knowledge of the network to be a large asset to achieving success.
Whatever your aspirations are, Auditel can work for you, if you want to:
- Earn more
- Travel less
- Work from home
- Work full or part time
- Replace a good director salary
- Build strong, long term business contracts
- Offer a pioneering service (we are the founders of strategic cost management across the UK)
- Access low overheads and high support which mean you can hit the ground running
Everyone is different, that's why we have built in a flexible structure. This allows you to build your Auditel business the way you want to. There are different ways to earn what you want and we explain more about how this can work at our Discovery Days. A typical single practitioner working full time in an established business with 15 to 25 clients can expect their net profit to be over 70%.
We've packaged our opportunity to include everything you need to achieve personal success and professional freedom.
- 5-year franchisee mentoring programme
- Bespoke business tools
- Fast-track sales and marketing programmes
- Client acquisition and partnership programmes
- Business start-up, technical and management manuals
- Comprehensive personalised stationery and collateral
- Dedicated personal website
- Regular local and regional meetings
- Annual conference and supplier exhibition
- Exit strategy planning and support
The franchise fee is GBP37,950 plus VAT and funding of up to 70% is available from major franchise banks including HSBC, Lloyds, Natwest and RBS.
For more information, please fill out our short application form by clicking the apply now button