Trainee Quantity Surveyor
We are looking for a Trainee Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant to join an established, modern Chartered Surveyors. The role will involve providing general and technical assistance to the professional team with both in house training and support with gaining formal qualifications.
The ideal candidate will be educated to A Level Standard and have a desire to progress within both the company and have a professional career in construction cost consultancy and project management ( Quantity Surveyor).
Key requirements include:
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Sound IT knowledge and skills of Mircosoft packages
- Ability to work accurately and to deadlines
- Be able to adapt and learn
- Driving license and car is advantageous
- Provide technical support to all surveyors; measurement, checking, etc.
- Checking, collating and presenting technical documents.
- Checking calculations.
- Attain the required level of competence identified in the Skills Matrix (Standards) System Form SF 06-00 in the Company's ISO 9001 accreditation.
- Must maintain own technical expertise through continuous professional development.
- Must use Company Guidance Notes and ensure the service is delivered in accordance with the Quality Assurance policy including ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001.
- Ensure all tasks are delivered effectively and on time.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company as a Trainee Quantity surveyor that prides its self with the support and training it offers its staff. The offices are modern, with parking and local amenities, plus are in an accessible location.
The salary is competitive.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Trainee Quantity surveyor role -please apply.
Telephone interviews from Thursday 17th August .