Our client is Europe's leading sports nutrition distributor, carrying an extensive stock of over 2500 different products, with containers arriving from the USA weekly. The company offers a vibrant working atmosphere with a friendly culture. The firm offer training and development opportunities which is evident by their long-standing team of dedicated and knowledgeable staff.
Our client who are a leading distributor have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator working a busy, demanding office supporting a team of sales people. The role of the Sales Administrator will be demanding and the successful Sales Administrator must be resilient, work from their own initiative and have a strong Sales Administration background. It would be an advantage for the Sales Administrator to have experience within shipping or importing.
Duties of the Sales Administrator will include:
- Processing orders on Sage 200 platform
- Dispatching and organising payment for customer orders
- Relationship building
- General admin duties
The ideal candidate should have great communication skills and attention to detail. In addition, you will have the ability to work in a team and using own initiative in an extremely busy environment.
- Previous administration experience
- Any experience in supporting a sales team would be advantageous
- Excellent computer skills
- Sage 200 experience is highly desirable
- Experience of processing orders
- Previous experience working within manufacturing organisations would be ideal but not necessary
- Export / Shipping experience highly desirable
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Sales Administrator, Sales Support, Sales Order Processors, Import/Export Administrator.
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.