Employment Facilitator - Staffordshire
We are looking for 2 Employment Facilitators to work in our Employment services across the Staffordshire area. We have a full time position and a 15 hour position both of which are contracted until March 18 with the potential to be extended. In this role you will be a key part on the delivery of employment programmes.
You will support young people with a learning Disability to increase their skills and to access and maintain paid jobs. You may also support young people into education or apprenticeship opportunities.
You will need the ability to work on your own initiative and will be able to develop our local services through proactive approaches. Good interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with clients, employers, and other professionals is essential. The ability to maintain accurate and up to date records using IT based systems is required. Hours are negotiable.
Key skills & Experiences:
• Experience of welfare to work programmes desirable but not essential.
• Knowledge of Learning Disability would be advantageous.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
• Willingness to travel.
• Great team working skills.
• Must be flexible to changing working environments.
• Willingness to undergo additional training as and when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to positively help people with a learning disability and challenge attitudes towards learning disability as a whole.
Vacancy ID 10112