Are you enthusiastic?
Are you positive?
Are you looking for your next challenge?
My client are growing and looking for experienced Residential Conveyancer's to join the team. If you're passionate about Conveyancing and have experience of running your own caseload's from start to finish, then we want to hear from you!
Main responsibilities include;
• Liaising with clients to ensure full understanding of the purchase and sale contract;
• Preparing documentation for the conveyancing of property;
• Liaising with fellow professionals from legal practices, banks and accountancy firms;
• Filing and indexing paperwork;
• Managing your own caseload with little supervision;
• Meeting and interviewing clients to establish the firm's suitability to provide the necessary advice and services, based on the firm's specialism;
• Advising a client on the law and legal issues relating to their case;
• Drafting documents, letters and contracts as required;
• Researching and analysing documents and case law to ensure the accuracy of advice and procedure;
• Checking all documentation prior to signing and implementing;
• Time recording and billing;
• Carrying out all necessary AML requirements;
• Ensuring you comply with the CML and Panel requirements;
• Ensuring all files meet compliance requirements;
• Keeping up to date with compliance procedures and policies;
• Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the law by reading journals and law reports;
Knowledge, skills and experience required
Entry levels can vary from:-
Graduate Level - LLB, GDL or LPC
CILEX - Completion of level 2 or 3.
• To be able to work autonomously;
• To take responsibility for your files;
• To become an integral part of the team;
• A strong desire to learn;
• Enthusiastic and ambitious;
• The ability to complete assigned tasks effectively and promptly;
• Social and positive attitude and personality;
• Adaptable and accommodating;
• A professional approach;
• A smart and tidy appearance;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• IT competent, particularly with reference to the use of Word and Excel.