Primary School Teacher - Rugby - September 2017
Primary School Teacher - Rugby - September Start 2017
Academics are working to support a primary school in Rugby in their search for a passionate and enthusiastic Primary School Teacher to start in September 2017. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a supportive and growing team of teachers and to progress their career in an Ofsted 'Good' rated school.
A good understanding of the KS1 and KS2 curriculum is required, alongside QTS and recent experience of working in a UK school.
- Qualified Teacher Status (Essential)
- Recent experience of working in a UK school
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to build up a rapport and liaise with both teachers and parents
- Strong organisational skills
Benefits of the role
- A chance to work in a school that facilities training and personal growth
- Competitive rate of pay
- The opportunity to actively enhance children's learning and success
If you are a self motivated and ambitious teacher looking for an exciting new role, please contact Bessie on or email for more information.