Recruitment Compliance Consultant
About the role:
At Interserve Healthcare we pride ourselves in attracting the right people to join our healthcare teams and making sure we get this right is the job available. As a Recruitment Compliance Consultant we would love you to join us if you are highly motivated and keen to make a difference in making sure we recruit the right people to our business. With great attention to detail and desire to get things right this could be the job for you.
You will need to be able to work 37.5 hours per week, over 5 days.
This is a dynamic role, where are able to forge strong and lasting relationships with branches and manage a case load of candidates who want to join us ensuring they are compliant and ready to work and supporting clients as quickly as possible. Being goal orientated and driven to get people working quickly you need to be empathetic towards clients and branch colleagues alike demonstrating a high level of integrity and customer care. You will demonstrate outstanding communication and organisational skills and have a flexible approach to work.
For your contribution you will be rewarded well with a guaranteed regular income and some great benefits such as My Interserve which gives you discount on items such as shopping & cinema's tickets, 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays and a generous sick payment scheme.
Interested? Then consider the key duties for the role which includes:
• Managing a case load of people who want to join us as agency carers and nurses through the compliance process within agreed target timeframes.
• Maintaining high levels of compliance in accordance with the country specific governing bodies and Interserve Healthcare policies and procedures.
• Ascertaining needs and priority requirements to ensure all packages of care are fulfilled within agreed timeframes.
• Completing reports as required.
• Ensuring each new starter is appropriately assigned to branch and each candidate is communicated with weekly to maintain high levels of engagement and retention.
• Drive candidate compliance progress through regular communication support in order to meet lead time targets and care package start dates.
• Maintaining consistent communication with dedicated branches to update on new starter progress and ensure their priorities are yours when looking at recruitment.
• To work with the existing recruitment compliance team to maintain and develop the current functions capabilities and provide appropriate support where required.
• Support the advertising coordinators ensuring that regular feedback is given on the responses received to adverts placed.
• Visit branches as and when required which may include coaching / delivery of training.
What we can offer you:
• A competitive salary which goes hand in hand with a target related bonus
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase sharesSave scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
The ideal candidate must posses the following:
• Knowledge of Right to Work and vetting processes as set out by Home Office
• Knowledge of DBS (and Scottish equivalent)
• Strong administration and IT Skills
• Strong skills in Excel
• It is preferable to have regulatory knowledge of requirements to recruit in such areas as NHS.
• It is preferable to have experience in Establishment Compliance (care homes)
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.