Interim Payroll Consultant
Tamworth - Temporary
Do you enjoy solving payroll issues?
Would you like to work for a large successful brand that will add value to your CV? One future employers will instantly recognise?
A great business in the Tamworth area are looking for some assistance with an up coming payroll project. This role sits between, supporting both the Finance Director and the HR Director. You will be working with the existing payroll team, examining processes and procedures and looking for improvements. You will be finding slicker processes for detecting errors and bridging the gap between HR and Finance.
The day rate for this one is varied depending upon experience - if it sounds like the sort of project you would enjoy / could do - get in touch today to find out more!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseeing the payroll c5000 employees
- Working alongside both the Finance Director and HR Director
- Improving processes and procedures
- Building relationships
- Investigating any current issues
- Looking for errors - and putting something in place to avoid future errors
- You will need to be an experienced payroll manager - ideally you will have dealt with different projects in the past and worked on a large payroll
- Available to start within the next couple of weeks
- Confident with the maths behind payroll e.g. reconciliations, journal posting etc.