Client Account Manager
Lily Head Practice Sales are seeking a Client Account Manager to join their expanding, highly successful UK dental practice broking team.
We are a family owned business that was founded in 2010 by Managing Director Lily Head.
Our mission statement is to 'Help Dentists Fulfil Their Business Ambitions' which we achieve by proactively managing the end to end process of a Dental Practice sale.
This is an exciting and varied role working with dentists, solicitors, accountants and lenders to ensure the successful sale of dental practices. Candidates should have demonstrable experience within a sales & negotiation environment. Specific healthcare sector experience is preferable but not a requirement.
Training and mentoring will be provided by Lily Head.
Regular UK wide travel will be required.
You will have the flexibility to work from our Warwickshire office and from home.
- Full time role. Monday - Friday with occasional Saturdays attending Trade Shows.
- Competitive salary & benefits.
- Open ended bonus scheme.
- Non-Contributory Vitality Health Insurance policy.
- Pension Auto Enrolment Scheme.
- 21 days holiday.
- 1 additional day's holiday per year of service to a maximum of 5 additional days holiday.
- Company credit card.
- Laptop & mobile phone provided.
- Car pool, Company Car or Car allowance available to suit the individual.
We are looking for a person who is always looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and who always put our clients first.
For more information or to apply please forward your CV by applying now.