Care Assistant Eldery Home Support Temp or Self Employed Up to GBP15 per
Our client is currently seeking professional Cleaners / Housekeepers / Support Workers / Carers to join their highly successful concierge team. Working in high end residential apartment buildings in various locations, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth transition of each individual residential move. This role suits a special kind of person who understands people and can assist our client's residents on their move by managing all the tasks involved removing any stress or hassle.
If you can commit time to offer care, support and "First Class" unpacking service to clients near to your area then we want to hear from you!
- Visit the homeowners old property to take metre readings
- Wipe down surfaces and vacuum old property
- Helping Homeowners settle into their new homes.
- A full unpacking service.
- Working alongside other agencies and support networks where appropriate to support the individual.
- General cleaning as and when required.
- Manage your own programme of appointments and travel making adjustments to take account of urgent requests that may arise from time to time.
- A very positive "Can Do" approach with a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Be of smart appearance and enjoy working in a people focused environment. Therefore, you must be able to work with integrity to maintain the privacy of all residents.
- Understanding or experience of moving home.
- Have a driving licence and access to a vehicle. Committed, reliable and a caring personality.
- We have various hours available and can support individuals whom are looking for either part time or full time work.
- Open to self employed and employed (different rates apply)
- My suit someone looking to work a few days a week. The hours are for full days between the hours of 9am - 6pm. Does include Saturdays. This role would not suit someone who only wants to work 3/4 hours a day.
- Must be DBS checked or willing to be checked.