GBP20,000 - GBP25,000 (Benefits including rising holiday)
PPC. Paid Search. Google AdWords. AdWords Editor. Analytic Skills. MS Excel Skills. Online Marketing.
Our Client is an award winning and prestigious web design and marketing agency who specialise in a niche sector. Developing and responding to the latest developments in the digital world, you will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together!
This position is based in a great location in Lighthorne and is situated in a barn conversion and open plan office.
We are looking for a self-motivated, dedicated and hardworking candidate who wants to take the next step in their career. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, friendly organisation who really look after their staff!
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Contact us today!
- Reporting directly to the eMarketing Manager.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing Pay per Click (Paid Search) campaigns for a number of automotive clients which will include Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook and other paid advertising platforms.
- For this role you must have at least six months experience running Google AdWords campaigns.
- Day-to-day set-up and implementation of PPC campaigns.
- Keyword, Ad and Conversion Optimisation including split testing Ads and Landing Pages.
- Day-to-day set-up and implementation of paid advertising across social media channels.
- Growing PPC search traffic and conversions.
- Managing budgets and maximising ROI.
- Ensure FCA compliance.
- Liaising with Google Account manager to optimise performance and ensure that we are at the leading edge of PPC (Paid Search) and always utilising the latest tools and offerings from Google.
- PPC-Pay per Click (Paid Search).
- Google AdWords.
- AdWords editor.
- Analytic Skills.
- MS Excel Skills.
- Good Knowledge of Online Marketing.
- At least twelve months experience dealing with Google AdWords accounts within an agency or business environment.
- Knowledge in all areas of PPC including, Dynamic Search, RSLA, Remarketing and Display.
- Experienced in using AdWords Editor.
- Strong Analytics skills.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Spelling and grammar skills are essential.
- Additional experience in other areas of paid advertising would be advantageous (Bing, Facebook, Youtube, Criteo etc.)
- Good knowledge/experience of Online Marketing in general.
PPC. Google AdWords. AdWords Editor. Analytic Skills. MS Excel Skills. Online Marketing.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruitIT Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.