The Parts Alliance Group, a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting career opportunity for a Delivery Driver based within our CES UK Stoke branch.
We are currently seeking a high level Delivery Driver to deliver parts to customer orders as required, contributing to overall success of a high performing organisation and promoting the Company brand through positive interaction with customers.
The role will involve:
- Delivering product to customer's premises within a 40 mile radius
- Ensure high levels of customer service at all times
- Feedback to branch on relevant customer and competitor activity
- Load your vehicle according to procedures
- Collect customer returns as required
- Vehicle maintenance including carrying out daily checks
- Help in the warehouse as and when required
- Assist with Inter-Branch Transfer Deliveries as and when required
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence with a maximum of 6 points
- Must have excellent knowledge of 40 mile radius of branch
The ideal candidate will have the ability to understand necessity of excellent standards of customer service and work to deadlines with good time keeping skills. You will be customer focused, driven to achieve and willing to go the extra mile.
National Living Wage
Hours of Work
An average of 45 hours between 8am to 6pm Monday to Saturday as instructed by the Manager
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Online discount portal for major retailers, local attractions, cinema tickets plus much more.
- Voluntary Healthcare Cash Plan
- Staff discount on company products
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Career progression
How to apply
If you feel you are suitable and want a rewarding career in a successful growing Company please click on the link below to apply.
Please note, due to the high level of applicants we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.