DeMontfort Fine Art are the UK's leading international publisher of Original paintings and collectable limited editions. We also have an expanding network of Galleries under the name Whitewall Galleries and Clarendon Fine Art, and at present have 50 locations and are still growing!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead the recruitment for the entire business. Predominately working on retail recruitment within our galleries aswell as HQ and Operations. We are looking for an experienced in-house recruiter who has ideally recruited for sales/luxury retail roles previously.
This role is a fixed term contract for 9-12 months.
- Responsible for the entire recruitment life cycle for a high volume of roles, identifying and presenting top quality candidates for each role
- Ensure roles are filled quickly with quality candidates
- Promote, build and maintain along with the recruiter positive relationships with all candidates, ensuring a great candidate experience and a strong talent pipeline
- Responsible for all direct hiring methods, job boards, networking, referral, marketing, in gallery advertising, social media to ensure an all round proactive attraction strategy
- Build and develop external relationships with talent prior to there being an active vacancy to build a candidate pool
- Develop and implement effective recruitment selection strategies along with the HRM
- Source and implement a number of recruitment tools to ensure a cost effective recruitment approach, negotiating the best possible deal
- Manage all current direct hiring tools to ensure all are accurate, up to date, inviting and engaging
- Conduct telephone interviews and face to face interviews with suitable candidates
- Arrange interviews with relevant hiring managers
- Ensure all candidate communication is timely and positive/constructive
- Manage feedback via Managers and ensure the appropriate communication goes out to all candidates in a timely manner
- Liaise with the preferred supplier agencies and manage the relationship moving forward
- Track time to fill rates, number of new vacancies, source of hire, applicant flow, costs and update key Managers on candidates in the process
- Previous recruitment experience ideally within sales/luxury retail
- Ideally used to volume recruitment at a national level
- Proactive, creative approach to finding the best people!
- Driven approach
- Used to working at a fast pace and with urgency
If you like the sound of the above, feel you have the necessary skills and want to work for a fast moving, expanding Company then send a copy of your CV to us.
Unfortunately due to the volume of CV's we receive we are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates at this stage.