Customer Service Representative
We are currently recruiting for a leading third party logistics provider who are looking for 4 x Customer Service Representativess to join their team in Coventry. This is an excellent role with opportunity for progression for individuals looking to develop their career within the customer services industry.
• First point of contact for customers, handling incoming calls and taking ownership to resolve queries from customers.
• Ensuring customers' requests and queries are resolved and actioned within quick turnaround.
• Building strong relationships with customers by listening to their needs.
• Extracting and analysing customer data and presenting findings back to peers and stakeholders in the business.
• Responsible for National Key Accounts
• Ensure KPIs relating to quality of calls and adherence to in-house guidelines are consistently met.
• Relevant qualification within customer services desirable, not essential
• Automotive experience desirable, not essential.
• Experience within fast-paced environment, adhering to KPI's
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge and experience of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Solution-focused, ability to problem solve
• Strong team player with ability to work well autonomously.
• Resilient, enthusiastic and driven individual