An excellent opportunity for an Data Administrator to join a renowned organisation in Coleshill.
This is a temporary ongoing assignment starting on Monday 21st August.
To be responsible for ensuring the accurate analysis of data, as well as general administration duties including answering emails, posting documents, answering calls etc.
Duties to include;
- Checking orders are all correct, and ensuring data is accurate, with a great eye for detail.
- Invoicing orders and inputting data with accuracy and efficiency, whilst minimising errors.
- General administration roles that may include, answering calls, dealing with emails, posting documents etc.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excel user - Advanced
- MS office proficient
- Excellent analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.