Sellick Partnership are currently working with a Staffordshire organisation who are recruiting for a Technical Officer on a temporary basis.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with the inspection of properties to provide written reports regarding recomended adaptations
- Working closely with the customer and other professionals such as the occupational therapists
- Providing schedules of work plans to provide suitable works which help the customer remain in their home safely and independently
- Responding to informal enquiries and formal applications to determine eligibility for disabled facilities grants and other financial help
- Liaising with contractors on site regarding inspecting works in progress or completed works
- Recommending appropriate stage and final grant payments for approval ensuring that documentation is accurate
The successful candidate will have previously provided expert technical knowledge to make recomendations on the adaptation of properties. You will also have previously supported tenants in identifying different financial options regarding works to be carried out.
Apply now for immediate start