Plant Hire Sales Representative
Our client is a leading construction plant hire company and among the leading hire company's in the UK. They supply plant and equipment hire services to customers in construction, civil engineering and road maintenance and have continually strengthened their reputation over the past 50 years.
A position has arisen for a Plant Hire Sales Representative to join their existing driven sales team.
We are looking for a driven sales representative with either a technical or engineering background, preferably with previous Plant Machine experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the overall Company's Mission with particular attention to customer care, improved profitability and turnover.
- Identify and develop profitable business opportunities through new customers and products.
- Develop, secure and manage the existing customer portfolio and allocated Regional and National Sales Contacts.
- Ensure full commitment to the Sales Department Charter to ensure that all aims and objectives are achieved.
- Foster excellent relationships with customers.
- Give full commitment to the Sales Management Systems and Procedures ensuring that high standards of service are delivered to both external and internal customers.
- Liaise with and maintain regular contact with the Sales Director on area sales opportunities and other related issues.
This role is a permanent position with good potential on top earnings