Job Title: Site Operative
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: GBP17,000 to GBP19,000 DOE + benefits package
Our client is an established and reputable company based in Warwickshire. They are a family run business specialising in self-storage. Due to stable growth they are now looking to acquire the services of a Site Operative. This is a fantastic opportunity with huge potential for the successful candidate.
- Dealing with all crate requests, making sure they are placed in the loading bays in a timely manner.
- Providing support to the customer services team with client requests.
- Carrying out day to day self-store checks and basis maintenance where required.
- Checking vehicles in and out and valeting ready for the next rental.
- Providing support to removals and carrying out removal jobs if required.
- Completing adhoc site and warehouse duties as required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Class B Driving Licence is essential.
- Counter Balance and Reach Truck Licence is essential.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ideally you will have previous Warehouse experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Jess on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.