Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - Keele
Salary: GBP25,000+ (depending on experience) alongside a market leading commission structure
Benefits: NHS cash top up scheme, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, gym membership, retail cash-back & offers plus much more.
I am looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our established Recruitment team in the Keele head office, working on a range of existing high profile clients. In joining the business, you will be working from a warm desk, taking ownership of existing accounts and delivering on live vacancies making this a lucrative position immediately.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, retaining and growing new client relationships in existing businesses.
- Sustaining current vacancies within existing accounts, whilst looking for future growth and opportunities within the accounts.
- Candidate generation and successful delivery against vacancies.
- Regularly reviewing all internal delivery SLAs with clients.
- Understanding weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasted number.
- Understanding the market to ensure business and vacancies are generated regularly by spotting potential opportunities in the market.
- Managing existing accounts and the client relationships of these whilst ensuring the delivery of vacancies within these accounts is completed within the agreed SLAs and processes.
Alongside competitive market salaries and bonuses, we also run monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives to reward your hard work and celebrate success! We have clear development paths in place so this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next steps in their career and become part of an established National recruitment business.
To discuss this opportunity or to have a confidential chat about next steps in your career, please give Jess (Head of internal talent) on